Nothing makes me happier than meeting and working with talented people, especially designers.
I was recently introduced to Corinna Saias, a Miami based footwear designer who creates leather sandals that are hand made in Greece.
When I saw her shoes, I fell in love. I am constantly on the hunt for the perfect sandal, especially because I practically live in boots. With a great pedicure and sun dress, the Corinna Saias Grecian sandals are a must-have for this summer.
Shop her collection HERE and stay tuned for a coupon code that will last through out the week!
As you guys know, shoes are my thing and so are really cute stores. Elly Clay, an amazing up and coming brand, recently reached out to me to share their things and I am so obsessed. This company has taken on a whole new creative path, designing shoes that are fun and trendy yet totally original and reasonably priced. I had to share their shoes with you because I know a great shoe (and brand) when I see one. Not only does Elly Clay create and sell amazing footwear, they have an awesome line of handbags including my new favorite clutch.
So, if you're looking for your new fall boot or a great wedge to wear on a night out with your girlfriends, head over to Elly Clay and shop with my new friends!
Be sure to follow them on Instagram and Twitter, too!
A little heel goes a long way, which is why I am obsessing over boots with kitten heels. I am a huge boot fan, I have way too many pairs and I find myself constantly adding to my collection. Lately, I've been into rocking heels during all hours of the day. I found an amazing pair of boots with a wooden heel about two inches high. It gives me a bit of length yet they are still comfortable to wear all day long. The boot trend will last forever in my opinion, so I'm going crazy over every style that is being introduced. Whether you're looking for a colored bootie or a buckle accent, there are so many options to choose from. This fashion crush is turning into a love affair and I think it will last for a long, long time.
From left to right:
1. ATTITUDE Point Chelsea Boots, $180, topshop.com
2. Palmet Boot, $129, ninewest.com
3. Black Nevada Suede Boot, $279, my-wardrobe.com
4. Kir Royale Suede Boot, $225, whistles.co.uk
5. Olivia Cut-Out Boot, $189, madisonharding.com
6. High Heel Cowboy Boot, $91, pullandbear.com
7. Block Heel Ankle Boot, $90, zara.com
You can never go wrong with a good metallic shoe. Metallic colors go with literally anything, which makes it the best color to own. I have been loving metallic shoes lately because there are so many options, whether you're looking for a flat or a sky high heel, you can take your pick of your dreamy shiny shoe. The shoes above are chic as hell and totally perfect for a lunch date or a night out with friends. From wedges to stilettos to those insane oxfords, take your pick and get on board with the metallic trend.
From left to right:
1. Brazen Split Wedge, $120, urbanoutfitters.com
2. Townse Oxford, $120, lorisshoes.com
3. Metallic Platform Sandal, $235, farfetch.com
4. Lita, $160, solestruck.com
5. Urban Wrestler, $250, modernvice.com
6. Venting Platform Pump, $152, nastygal.com
7. Alia Shoe, $240, misskl.com
I've never really owned a pair of red shoes. Recently, I purchased a pair of red studded boots from Forever 21 and I haven't been able to take them off. I realized that red is a great color to wear on your feet, which is why it's my new obsession. I have a feeling many of you most likely do not own too many red pairs of shoes. It's somewhat difficult to find a pair that catches your eye and red is such a bold color that you have to be careful with what you choose. I believe in taking risks, doing things you haven't done before. So, get inspired and purchase a pair of red shoes! Those Charlotte Olympias are my favorite, but probably not affordable. Look to places like Solestruck or Edge of Urge for a geat pair that is in your budget! I promise you'll be just as obsessed as I am once you have your new shoes on your feet!
From left to right:
1. Love Me Pumps, $1,450, net-a-porter.com
2. Odeon Boots, $38, thehut.com
3. Closed-Toe Slip Ons, $628, thecorner.com
4. Starfish Platform Wedges, $925, theoutnet.com
5. Paris Studded Boots, $30, boohoo.com
6. Venice Sneaker Wedges, $250, oxygenboutique.com
7. Gazith Blitz Flatforms, $160, heels.com
8. Brritt Wedge, $130, heels.com
White is one of my favorite colors and I believe it should be worn long after Labor Day. It's the color of the moment, every stylish person is wearing it some way and I am obsessed with how popular it is. It's that one color, besides black, that easily goes with everything. Owning a white pair of shoes gives you fashion freedom, there are so many options because you can wear it with your favorite dress or those jeans you love. Invest in a great pair of white shoes, whether you prefer a motorcycle boot or a sexy stiletto, the options are endless and you will wear them forever.
From left to Right:
1. Deetz Sandal, $150, edgeofurge.com
2. Pompano, $175, solestruck.com
3. Coltrane Boot, $205, office.co.uk
4. Pistol Short Boots, $488, mytheresa.com
5. Don't Even Heel, $173, lorisshoes.com
6. Pronto Premium Peep Toe, $240, topshop.com
7. GRITS Slingback, $136, topshop.com
If you ready my post from Thursday, I spoke all about my friend Claire's knitwear designs. I was so lucky to get to wear one of her amazing sweaters, too. The sweater is featured in these photos, it's comfy and two toned and totally amazing. If you are looking for inspiration, be sure to head to Claire's website. Her designs are incredible and one of a kind...for now!
Photos by Nikki Krecicki